The Real McCaul Leathergoods
Saddle Soap 125g - Joseph Lyddy
- Size: 125g
- Colour: Neutral
- Suits: Leather Items
- Brand: Joseph Lyddy
- The original specially prepared product since 1893. The best leather cleaner and softener for saddles, boots, shoes, bags, luggage, etc.
- It has a lovely citronella fragrance with a spongy, creamy, gel consistency, which contains added fats to nourish the leather. It is very easy to apply and washes out easily. Can be used to remove surface mould, and for removal of mud stains.
Directions for use:
- Wipe Surface Clean
- Apply Saddle Soap with a soft damp cloth
- Rub gently over leather to produce lather and remove grime; applying to entire surface to be treated
- Rinse cloth and wipe down to remove traces of soap. Allow to dry
- For maximum protection, apply Joseph Lyddy Dubbin or Joseph Lyddy Jay-El wax, then polish with a clean, dry cloth
- NOT SUITABLE ON SUEDE OR NUBUCK- SEE GLYCERINE SADDLE SOAP PRODUCT FOR THESE FINISHES
About Joseph Lyddy
Joseph Lyddy is today’s well-known brand to all who love horses. Whether you’re a jumping professional, a seasoned endurance rider or a weekend pony-clubber, you’ll know the value of Joseph Lyddy products to enhance your horse’s appearance and performance.